The Ceremony of the Award of the Rector was held on February 12, at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar.
The best students of the first and second cycles were awarded the scroll of honour.
The Vice-Rector for Scientific and Education, assoc. prof. dr. Asim Peco addressed and H.E. Zeljko Komsic, the member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, addressed the audience and wished the awarded students, happiness in their future endeavours.
Prof. dr. Elvir Zlomusica, Rector of the University and H.E, Zeljko Komsic, member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina handed the best students the awards.
The graduation speech was held by Nadja Hodzic, the valedictorian. Nadja Hodzic graduated from the Interior Design studies and in her speech, she thanked the professors and administrative staff of the University for their support and motivation during her studies. Nadja emphasized that behind the success of every student was invested a lot of effort, sacrifice, dedication, and love. Her message was that the students would continue to challenge themselves, use the opportunities that arise, but also create those they do not have.
Awarded students of the Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar:
The students of the first cycle:
· Danijela Zurovac – Agro Mediterranean Faculty, 8,14
· Lejla Skaljic - Faculty of Economics, 9,03
· Selma Bambur - Faculty of Humanities, 9,28
· Emin Hajdarevic – Faculty of information technologies, 8,70
· Ilma Spago – Faculty of civil engineering, 9,58
· Tarik Balic – Faculty of mechanical engineering, 8,71
· Sadzida Jelovac – Faculty of education, 9,44
· Aldin Jelovac – Faculty of Law 9,10
· Nadja Hodzic – Interior Design studies, 9,80
· Selma Mrndzic – business informatics, 9,21
· Medina Pelja – Tourism studies, 9,56
· Adi Maksumic – Health Care studies, 9,23
The students of the second cycle:
· Tina Maric – Faculty of Humanities, 9,53
· Dzenana Eglenovic – Faculty of civil engineering, 9,0
· Arnel Maksumic – Faculty of mechanical engineering, 8,73
· Irna Peco – Faculty of education, 9,64
· Selma Veledar – Faculty of Law, 9,91