A presentation of the international projects University has been included in 2020 was held today at the Agro Mediterranean Faculty. This was the eight event organized to celebrate the 44 years of establishment of Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar.
Vice-Rector for International Cooperation has opened the presentations with the remark of what has been achieved in the last year in terms of internationalisation. She emphasized the tasks to be achieved in the forthcoming period: greater involvement of staff in international projects, holding (in full or at least in part) lectures in English at the entire University, and an increase in the number of exchanges both academic and student.
The presented projects are:
1. Mobility projects at UNMO
2. MSc course in STEAM education
3. Sustainable University - Enterprise Cooperation for Improving Graduate Employability
4. Knowledge Triangle for a Low Carbon Economy
5. Transforming Architectural and Civil Engineering Education towards a Sustainable Model
6. INTERnationalization at Home: Embedding Approaches and Structures to Foster Internationalization at Western Balkans
7. Vitalising ICT relevance in Agricultural learning
8. Promoting academia-industry alliances For R&D through collaborative and open innovation
9. Support of scientific and pedagogical activities at University of Mostar and University of Džemal Bijedić
10. Strengthening of master curricula in water resources management for the Western Balkans HEIs and stakeholders
11. Healthy URBan Environment: Developing Higher Education in Architecture and Construction in Bosnia and Herzegovina
12. Western Balkans Urban Agriculture Initiative
13. Next Destination Balkans: Agritourism Landscapes Development
14. CEPF project: „Enhancing knowledge on biodiversity and assessing the ecological status of lower catchments of Neretva River
In total, 42 Erasmus+ ICM networks, 12 Mevlana bilateral agreements, eleven Erasmus+ capacity building projects, one project of scientific cooperation, and one research project were presented.