1. Can you introduce yourself? (Name, age, faculty/university)
Greetings all, my name is Tarik Kahrić, I am 21 years old and I study at the Faculty of information technologies here in Mostar.
2. If you’d have to use one word to describe your Erasmus experience, which word would it be (and why)?
If I had to describe my Erasmus experience that would probably be “amigos”. The number of great people that I met and lived/studied/partied with is enormous.
3. What was your first impression of your host country/city? Would you choose it again?
I did my Erasmus in Leon, Spain. When I first got there I thought to myself this is a beautiful city. No bullet marks on the facade, no trash in the streets it was wow. Oh and also these Spaniards speak fast.
4. What did you learn?
How to cook
5. What do you tell people when they ask you how was your Erasmus experience? Would you do it again?
Absolutely. Besides the fact, that was the period when COVID-19 started and the first lockdowns began it was still the best 5 months of my life.
6. What was the most memorable experience that you had during your stay?
Parties at David’s house. Never thought that many people can fit in such a small apartment.
7. What would you have wanted to know before going on Erasmus?
Probably Spanish language. It would have made things easier.
8. Do you have any advice for other students?
In my opinion, I think everybody needs to go on Erasmus at least once. If you’re thinking about it, stop thinking and start applying.